Accepta 7141 is a high performance, eco-friendly biological drain cleaner, scientifically formulated for the cleaning, control and removal of fats, oils and grease from grease traps, drains and sewers.
Accepta 7141 is a highly effective natural biological cleaner specially developed to enhance the maintenance of grease traps and drains.
Accepta 7141 offers the perfect solution to those drainage problems caused by the build-up of grease, oil and fat in commercial kitchens and restaurants.
Pouring harsh caustic chemical cleaners or acids down the drain to clear unwanted obstructions can no longer be guaranteed to solve the problem. Not only is it dangerous for both the user and the environment, it can also be detrimental to the existing plumbing, drain-lines and drainage installations.
Areas of Application
- High performanve eco-friendly grease trap and drainage cleaner
- Accepta 7141 is suitable for drainage systems incorporating grease traps and/or pumping stations en-route to a treatment plant or main sewer.
- Grease traps in kitchens, restaurants and canteens
- Drainage systems of commercial kitchens
- Pumping stations
- Situations where the build-up of grease, oil and fat can lead to blocked drains
How does it Work?
This high performance biological liquid is dosed daily into the drainage system.At the end of each working day a pre-determined volume of product is automatically dispensed into thedrainage system by a timed peristaltic pump.
The environmentally friendly microbial technology liquid then converts grease intocarbon dioxide and water, and more microbes!
The installation of the automatic dosing system is simple, requiring only a 5 amp electrical supply.
Accepta 7141 is able to remove fat and grease deposits because it contains millions of naturally occurringmicroorganisms, which degrade fats and grease overnight to leave the drainage system flowing and odour free.
Accepta 7141 also optimises the performance of treatment plants and enhances the quality of effluent.
Regular treatment with Accepta 7141 can reduce the Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD), Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) and the Total Suspended Solids (TSS).
Innovative high performance liquid formulation based on four selected biological strains developed to digest grease, proteins, starch and cellulose. Its advantages are considerable and include:
- Allows the rapid 'start-up' of grease traps
- Reduced maintenance - Allows grease traps to work better and longer with reduced servicing
- Less hassle - Keeps drain lines clean and free flowing
- Controls odours effectively
- Long shelf life
- Minimise Health & Safety risks - Can be handled without danger to staff
|pH:||8.2 - 8.6|
|Effective pH range:||5.0 - 9.0|
|Effective temperature range:||
5 to 45°C
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
To use Accepta 7141 always empty grease trap prior to treatment.
Seeding - Initial dosage to be added directly into the trap.
Maintenance dosage - Daily dosage to be added into the drain lines upstream.
Seeding - 1.5 litres/m3 (volume of grease trap).
Maintenance dosage - based upon the number of meals daily prepared andserved on site:
- 400-500 meals/day: 400 ml/day (minimum dosage rate)
- 800 meals/day: 650 ml/day
- 1000 meals/day: 800 ml/day
- 1500 meals/day: 1.2 l/day
- 2000 meals/day: 1.5 l/day
We recommend that this product is used in conjunction with an Accepta automatic dosing unit.
Accepta 7141 should be fed into the lines 2 hours after the end of the working day.
Standard size pipes:
Seeding - 200 ml / first week
Regular maintenance - 100 ml / week
Dosage rate of Accepta 7141 to be increased for larger drain lines and extended pipe length.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
Contact Accepta technical support for additional technical advice.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 7141 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: