The waterproof ExStik® CL200 Chlorine Meter gives a direct reading of Total Chlorine down to 0.01ppm and is unaffected by colour/turbidity of the sample.
- Direct reading of Total Chlorine provides fast and easy measurements (less than 2 minutes).
- Low detection limit down to 0.01ppm.
- Wide dynamic range of measurement up to 10ppm (use dilution method for 10 to 50ppm).
- Unaffected by sample colour or turbidity.
- Automatic electronic calibration.
- Memory stores, tags and recalls up to 15 readings.
- Unique flat surface chlorine electrode.
- Waterproof to IP67 standard.
- The state of the art LCD simultaneously displays ppm of Total Chlorine and Temperature plus analogbargraph indicator.
- Complete with meter and flat surface Chlorine electrode, ExTab® reagent tablets (50 tests), protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3V CR-2032 batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neck strap.
|ppm:||0.01 to 00ppm (10 to 50ppm using dilution method)|
|Temperature:||23° to 194F (-5 to 90°C)|
|Resolution:||0.01ppm ; 0.1°F/°C|
|Accuracy:||±10% of reading ±0.01ppm; ±1.8°F/±1°C|
|Power:||4 x CR2032 Button Batteries|
|Dimensions:||1.4 x 6.8 x 1.6" (35.6 x 172.7 x 40.6mm)|
|Optional Extras:||Weighted Base and 5 Solution Cups|
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our total chlorine and temperature meters please contact Accepta's technical support team.