The multi-parameter photometer, the Hach DR/890 Colorimeter combines ease of use with high testing capabilities and field readiness.
- The DR/890 Colorimeter tests for 90+ methods with automatic wavelength detection.
- Ready-to-use out of the box.
- Easy-to-use software, pre-programmed methods, and prepared reagents.
- Data logging capabilities.
- Readout in concentration, ABS, and %T.
- Dustproof, waterproof, shockproof, and worry free.
Water Quality Analysis.
Hach DR/800 Series Colorimeters combine ease of use with high testing capabilities and field readiness. These durable, hand-held, filter-photometer instruments are designed specifically for the rigors of on-site testing, with rugged components and waterproof, dustproof, chemical-resistant housings.
Depending upon your testing needs, you can select a DR/820, DR/850 or DR/890 Colorimeter, pre-programmed to test for at least 20, 50 or 90 parameters, respectively, and equally suited for skilled analysts who value the time they can save, or for operators with limited training who appreciate ease of use and accurate results.
|Capable:||three models (20, 50, or 90 methods) with automatic wavelength election|
|Pre-programmed:||ready-to-use out of the box|
|Compact:||true hand-held analysis, for use anywhere|
|Rugged:||dustproof, waterproof, shockproof, worry-free (designed to meet IP67 standards)|
|Powerful:||full data logging and RS232 interface capabilities|
|Simple:||menu-driven, step-by-step analysis|
- Easy-to-use software offers push-button method selection, automatic wavelength selection and a pre-programmed method timer. Results are displayed immediately, with no countdown. The display is very easy to read, and includes result, units and parameter name.
- The instrument retains the selected method until a new method is entered, even after the DR/800 Colorimeter is turned off and then back on at a later time. This allows a series of analyses to be performed for the same parameter without reselecting the method.
- Data logging capability includes push-button record-keeping. Store data in the field for later access, with no delay in testing. The instrument stores up to 99 measurements in internal, non-volatile memory.
- Data stored includes date/time, parameter, program number, concentration/absorbance/ %T, sample number, and instrument serial number, all of which greatly simplify record-keeping tasks.
- Results are displayed directly in units of concentration, absorbance, or % transmittance. In many methods, concentration in alternate chemical forms is also available. For example, phosphate readings are available as P, PO4 and P2O5. Displayed results can be changed from one form to the next at the touch of a button.
- User-program feature allows users to generate up to 10 custom procedures. With up to 12 data points each, and store them in non-volatile instrument memory for later use.
- Batteries provide self-contained power for field testing. Nominal battery life is 6 months with standard AA alkaline batteries. Rechargeable alkaline batteries are also available.
The optional Data Transfer Adapter (DTA) fits onto the instrument and accepts data sent from the instrument's infrared light emitting diode (LED) transmitter. The DTA converts data to standard RS232 format and connects directly to a computer or printer. Data can be printed or downloaded at any time after it is stored in the instrument or while it is being collected.
|Wavelength Selection:||Auto Select|
|Photometric Range:||0 to 2 A|
|Operational Modes:||Concentration, ABS, %T|
|Concentration Units:||µg/L, mg/L, g/L, ABS, %T|
|External Outputs:||Data Transfer Adapter (optional), IR to RS-232|
|Data logging:||50 sample readings (each reading includes date/time, parameter, program number, concentration, absorbance, % transmittance, sample number, instrument serial number)|
|User Programs:||10 user-entered programs, 12 data points each|
|Display:||Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) shows results, parameter name and units|
|Dimensions:||23.6 x 8.7 x 4.7 cm (9.3 x 3.4 x 1.9”)|
|Power:||4 AA alkaline or rechargeable alkaline batteries, nominal life of six months|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)|
|Operating Temperature Range:||0 to 50°C (32 to 120°F)|
|Environmental:||Meets IP67 standard, dustproof and waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes|
|Compliance:||European CE Mark|
- Calcium Hardness
- Chlorine, Chromium
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Cyanuric Acid
- Hardness Magnesium
- Hardness Calcium
- Suspended Solids
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our single and multi parameter photometers please contact Accepta's technical support team.