Accepta’s SafeOx II is an innovative two part chlorine dioxide powder delivery system that works to create a highly effective eco-friendly sanitiser and disinfectant without the need for specialist equipment.
Accepta's two part chlorine dioxide powder delivery system is approved under German TVO law, considered by some to be one of the world’s most stringent laws on drinking water. It is also listed as an approved product and process by the UK’s Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) and currently has many other approvals pending.
Chlorine dioxide powder
Accepta’s SafeOx II chlorine dioxide system comprises two separate powdered components that are mixed together in water to create an activated 0.3% solution of chlorine dioxide which is stable for between 30 and 60 days.
It has significant advantages, both as a sanitiser and chlorine dioxide delivery system.
Accepta's SafeOx II has a number of significant advantages both as a highly effective sanitiser, and as a means of generating chlorine dioxide including:
- Ideal and very cost effective for small to medium users of chlorine dioxide
- Effective against all water related micro organisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, fungi, yeast)
- Improved safety - generating chlorine dioxide using SafeOx II does not create an explosion hazard; unlike some other methods
- Generate chlorine dioxide on demand -make as much as you need when you need it. SafeOx II in its unmixed form has an imperishable shelf life
- Very cost effective method of generating chlorine dioxide with minimal up-front investment costs in plant, equipment and training
- SafeOx II does not build chlorite or chlorate
- No release of free chlorine, chlorite, chlorate and chloride
- The smell, taste and colour of drinking water improves
- Less load on sewage
- Reduction of residue in water
- No resistance building by micro-organisms
- Removal of Prophylaxis on biofilms
- Fully operational at pH levels between 4 and 10