Accepta 4558 is a high performance; cationic coagulant polymer based on PolyDADMAC. It is scientifically formulated for use in wastewater treatment and sludge dewatering applications.
Accepta 4558 has been developed to replace totally or partially the use of inorganic coagulants. It also helps to reduce the required doses of basic reagents used in the coagulation process including sodium hydroxide, lime etc. It is also effective in precipitating anionic surfactants.
Accepta 4558 minimises the production of sludge, which helps to improve the subsequent sludge dewatering stages and results in improved effluent output.
Accepta 4558 is highly effective when used for the secondary decantation of biological sludge coming from aerobic and anaerobic digesters.
It enhances rapid sludge settling and is sympathetic to the existing biological flora.
Accepta 4558 is effective across a wide range of pH without modification.
- High performance cationic coagulant polymer based on PolyDADMAC developed for wastewater treatment and sludge dewatering applications
- Reduces required doses of basic reagents used in coagulation process
- Effective in precipitating anionic surfactants
- Minimises sludge
- Improves sludge dewatering stages and results in improved effluent output
- Highly effective when used for the secondary decantation of biological sludge coming from aerobic and anaerobic digesters
- Enhances rapid sludge settling
- Sympathetic to the existing biological flora
- Effective across a wide range of pH
|Form:||Diallyldimethylammonium chloride homopolymer in aqueous solution|
|Appearance:||Colourless-yellowish transparent liquid|
|Density:||~ 1,10 g/cm3|
|pH:||3.0 - 6.0|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 4558 can be used neat, or diluted in water.
Accepta 4558 can be used alone or as a component in blends. For additional advice please contact Accepta technical support.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 4558 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: