Accepta 4350 is a high performance; epichlorhydrin-dimethylamine (Epi-DMA) based cationic coagulant emulsion polymer scientifically formulated for use in a range of wastewater and effluent treatment applications.
Accepta 4350 comprises a linear low molecular weight cationic polymer, an aqueous solution of a polyquaternary ammonium chloride, commonly called epichlorhydrin-dimethylamine (EpiDMA).
Accepta 4350 is principally used for raw wastewater clarification, lime softening, sludge dewatering, colour removal and direct, in-line and up-flow filtration.
Accepta 4350 is designed to neutralise the anionic charge in paper stocks helping to achieve the desired particle agglomeration.
- High performance EpiDMA based cationic coagulant emulsion
- Ideal for raw wastewater clarification
- Lime softening
- Sludge dewatering
- Colour removal
- Direct, in-line and up-flow filtration
- Excellent for neutralising anionic charge in paper stocks
- Chlorine resistant, can be used in pre-chlorinated water without reducing activity
|Colour:||Colourless to pale|
|pH:||4 - 7|
|Specific gravity:||1.12 - 1.16|
|Freezing point:||- 3oC|
|Water solubility:||Completely miscible|
|Flash point:||> 100oC|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Dosage of Accepta 4350 is dependant upon the application although the following are typical rates:
- Waste water clarification 1 - 100ppm.
- Raw water clarification 1 - 10ppm.
- Direct filtration 0.2 - 3.0ppm.
- Filter aid 0.05 - 1.0ppm.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance please contact Accepta.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 4350 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: