Accepta 7144 is a high performance, environmentally friendly dry microbial based treatment, scientifically formulated to remove fats, oils and grease and so improve the maintenance and on-going management of all types of grease trap installations, drains and drain lines.
Accepta 7144 successfully eliminates the drainage problems caused by the accumulation of unwanted fats, oil and grease in commercial kitchens and septic tanks.
Accepta 7144 is a powdered treatment product based on micro-organisms, enzymes and nutrients formulated to liquefy and digest a wide range of waste materials including fats, oil, grease, cellulose, starch, surfactants, etc.
Accepta 7144 is particularly useful for use in hotels, restaurants, canteens of hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, schools, colleges, universities and many other similar facilities.
In the modern environmentally conscious world drain problems can no longer be solved by pouring harsh caustic chemicals or acids down the drain. This is both dangerous for the user and the environment; and can be detrimental to expensive plumbing installations.
The innovative, environmentally friendly microbial technology of Accepta 7144 converts grease into carbon dioxide and water, and more microbes!
Accepta 7144 is able to remove fat and grease deposits because it contains millions of naturally occurring micro-organisms which degrade fats and grease overnight to leave the drainage system flowing and odour free.
Accepta 7144 also optimises the performance of treatment plants and enhances the quality of effluent. Consistent treatment with Accepta 7144 can also reduce the Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD), Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) and the Total Suspended Solids (TSS).
Areas of Application
- Accepta 7144 can be used in drainage systems incorporating grease traps and/or pumping stations en-route to a package treatment plant or main sewer
- Drainage systems of commercial kitchens
- Grease traps in restaurants and canteens
- Septic tanks
- Excellent for the maintenance and on-going management of all types of grease traps
- Innovative microbial technology
- Environmentally friendly - converts grease into carbon dioxide and water, and more microbes
- Rapid and in-depth action thanks to the synergetic action of bacteria, enzymes and nutrients
- Allows rapid start-up of grease traps
- Provides rapid start-up of new septic tanks and rapid recovery for intermittent use
- Allows grease traps to work better and longer with reduced service
- Maintains lines clean and free flowing
- Controls odours
- Can be handled without danger
|Density:||0.75 - 0.95|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
- Empty grease trap prior to treatment.
- Seeding: Initial dosage to be added directly into the trap. Four sachets/m3.
- Regular maintenance: Weekly dosage to be added to the lines upstream the day before the weekend.
Maintenance dosage is based upon the number of meals daily served or prepared on site:
- Up to 250 meals / day: One sachet per week
- 250 and 500 meals / day: Two sachets per week
- 500 meals + / day: Three sachets per week
- Accepta 7144 dissolves within 5 to 7 min in a bucket of lukewarm water (30 to 40 °C).
Let stand for 10 to 15 min to reactivate the bacteria. Then pour the solution into the main sink.
Drains & Drainage Lines
To avoid clogging or bad odours, add one sachet to the drain every fortnight.
For a 1 m3 septic tank:
- Seeding: Three sachets to be added directly into the tank.
- Regular maintenance: One sachet every fortnight into the toilet bowl. Allow to stand for 5 to 7 min. Then flush.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
Contact Accepta technical support for additional technical advice.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 7144 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: