Accepta 2809 is a high performance cooling water treatment corrosion inhibitor based on a molybdate - phosphonate blend, scientifically formulated for the treatment of closed cooling water systems in both closed and aerated cooling water applications.
Accepta 2809 is a highly efficient multi-functional cooling water treatment product that prevents corrosion and unwanted deposits by keeping the surface of the cooling systems clean and providing the basis for an effective corrosion protection film.
Accepta 2809 contains inhibitors for steel, copper and copper alloys in combination with dispersants.
Accepta 2809 is a proven formula used in a wide range of industries:
- Secondary cooling water systems of power plants
- Cooling systems of blast furnaces
- Cooling the molds in continuous casting mills
- In hot and cold water systems in the chemical industry
Accepta 2809 should be used with soft water, to avoid calcium phosphate deposition when the water losses are important.
- Superior molybdate / phosphonate based corrosion inhibitor
- Highly efficient, multi functional
- Ideal for use in closed cooling water systems in both closed and aerated applications
- Builds an effective corrosion protection film
- Contains inhibitors for steel, copper and copper alloys
- Efficient dispersant
- Ideal for wide range of industrial uses
|Colour:||Brown coloured, hazy|
|Density:||1.02 - 1.08 kg/m3|
|pH:||9.0 - 11.0|
|Boiling point:||100 oC|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 2809 is added neat or diluted to the cooling water. Accepta 2809 can be mixed with water in any ratio.
The dosage rate is dependent on the system conditions and the amount of water lost from the system.
Systems should maintain 400 ppm - 1000ppm of product in the water, while systems with high water losses should maintain ca. 1500 ppm in the system.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 2809 please contact Accepta.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 2809 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: