Accepta 2906 is a high performance foam control agent scientifically formulated for use in manufacturing, municipal and industrial process applications where foaming is an inherent problem.
Accepta 2906 is based on vegetable oils and surface active agents.
Accepta 2906 is designed as a process aid using ingredients listed in one or more of the following:
- FDA CFR 21 Parts, 175.105, 176.200, 176.210, 177.2260, 177.2600, 177.2800 and 178, 3620
- EU regulations 2002/72/EC with amendments 2004/1/EC, 2004/19/EC, 2005/79/EC, 2007/19/EC
- BfR XIV
Typical Product Applications
Accepta 2906 is ideal for use in the following applications:
- Effluent and wastewater treatment where the foam is surfactant or solvent generated – for example in paint denaturant systems, electroplating systems.
- Textile processing, including high temperature jet dyeing.
- Water based paint manufacture.
- Emulsion polymerisation, latex, adhesives.
- Inks and coatings production.
- High performance foam control agent
- Based on vegetable oils and surface active agents
- Components FDA CFR 21 compliant (see above)
- Components EU regulations 2002/72/EC compliant (see above)
|Specific gravity (at 25°C):||0.90 - 0.95g/cm3|
|Viscosity (at 25°C):||200 - 1000 cps|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 2906 should be dosed as required. For additional information please contact Accepta technical support team.
After prolonged storage, slight sedimentation may occur. This does not change the performance of the product. It is recommended that the product be stirred prior to use.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 2906 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: