Accepta 2902 is a high performance low toxicity, food grade silicone antifoam scientifically formulated for use in a wide range of food processing applications.
This highly effective antifoam gives the same superb results in hot and cold foaming systems over a wide pH range.
Accepta 2902 provides the most effective control of foam and can be added directly into the foaming media or blended directly into certain formulations.
This antifoam is formulated using emulsifiers, thickeners and biocides which meet the relevant regulations for use in direct food applications.
This product is approved Kosher Parev by the Manchester Beth Din.
Due to their inertness and low toxicity, Accepta silicone antifoams can be used in a host of food grade applications including:
- Potato, fruit and vegetable processing
- Fermentation processes
- Vegetable oil manufacture and deep fat frying
- Distillation processes
- Brine systems, salt extraction.
- Jam, rice, syrup, starch, fruit juice, egg, seafood and sauce processing
- High performance low toxicity, food grade silicone based antifoam
- Suitable for wide range of food applications
- Superb results in hot and cold foaming systems
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Can be added directly or blended into foam
- Meets EU regulations
- Low Toxicity
- Approved Kosher Parev
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Typical dose rate for Accepta 2902 can vary depending on the application. For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 2902 please contact Accepta.
European Union legislation has now approved Silicone oil (polydimethylsiloxane) as a direct food additive - E900.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 2902 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: