Accepta offer two affordable borescopes.
- The Bor1200 has a 17mm diameter camera head with a length of 1 meter which can be extended by use of up to 2 extension cables each of 0.96m.
- The Bor1250 has a 9mm diameter camera head with a length of 0.9 meter which cannot be extended.
Both cameras have a detachable wireless colour display which can be viewed at 10m from the source and all images/video can be transferred to your PC via the microSD card (with included SD adaptor) or the USB cable (included) and viewed using Windows®Media Player.
The 9mm (Bor1250) and 17mm (Bor1200) cameras are waterproof and have 4 LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate the viewed object with a glare free close up field of view. The gooseneck cable retains its configured shape.
Each Kit comes complete with:
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Rechargeable Display Battery
- MicroSD Card Memory card with SD Adapter
- USB Cable
- Video Interconnect Cable
- AC Adapter
- Magnetic Base stand and hard case
Pic1 - A memory card is included for capturing JPEG images and video (AVI) with day time stamp
Pic2 - 9mm or 17mm diameter camera head with flexible gooseneck cable with 4 built in bright LED lights which easily illuminate dark areas
Pic3 - The detachable wireless 3.5” colour TFT LCD screen can be viewed from a remote location up to 10m from the source
|Bor1200||17mm diameter Borescope|
|Bor1250||9mm diameter Borescope|
|Bor1200EXT||Bor1200 Borescope Extension Cable|
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our wireless borescopes and camera kits please contact Accepta's technical support team.