The waterproof ExStik® pH100 Meter has a built in smart chip which offers advanced functions and features to a stick style pH Meter not found anywhere else and has a robust flat surface electrode.
- Flat surface pH electrode that is completely waterproof and rugged enough to withstand harsh environments.
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings. Allows detection of changes over time.
- CAL feature that tells you when it’s time to recalibrate your meter which ensures accuracy.
- Analogbargraph originates at neutral point (pH7) to conveniently view trends in acidity or alkalinity.
- Renew indicator tells you it’s time to replace your electrode which eliminates guesswork.
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognises buffer solutions.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Simultaneous display of pH and temperature
- Waterproof to IP57 standard
- Display indicators when the reading is stabilised
- Data hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Waterproof design floats in water and protects the meter in wet environment
- Interchangeable probes available for Chlorine & ORP
- Optional weighted base (EX006) holds plastic cup and ExStik meter
- Complete with flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3V CR-2032 button batteries, and 48” (1.2m) neck strap.
|pH:||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|Temperature:||23° to 194ºF (-5 to 90°C)|
|Resolution:||0.01 pH, 0.1°|
|Power:||4 x CR2032 Button Batteries|
|Optional Extras:||Weighted Base and 5 Solution Cups
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our multi-meters please contact Accepta's technical support team.