Accepta's high performance, infra-red thermometer with type K input has adjustable high/low set points with audible alarm and 0.1o resolution.
- Wide temperature range for infra-red (IR) temperature and type K thermocouple measurements.
- Automatic emissivity adjustment (for temperatures 212ºF or higher)
- Memory stores up to 20 readings
- Large LCD display with bright backlight for easy-to-read measurements and programming parameters.
- Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm alerts user when temperature exceeds programmed setpoints.
- Built-in laser pointer improves aim.
- Auto-hold after releasing the Measure button.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif features display highest, lowest, average, and MAX minus MIN values.
- Data Hold, Auto power off with disable function, low battery indication.
- Switches built into handle allow for ºC/ºF display selection, auto power off defeat, and alarm on/off control.
- Complete with 9V battery, type K thermocouple sensor (-4 to 482ºF/-20 to 250ºC), and carrying case.
- Measure surface temperature of objects difficult to reach or unsafe to contact.
- Measure hot spots on motors, electrical panels, circuits, and other equipment.
- Used extensively in processes where glass, iron and steel, non-ferrous materials, and minerals must be monitored.
|Range:||-58 to 1472ºF (infrared); -58 to 2498ºF (Type K)
-50 to 800ºC (infrared); -50 to 1370ºC (Type K)
|Basic Accuracy:||InfraRed±(2% rdg) or ±4ºF/±2ºC (Whichever is greater)
Type K ±(1.5% rdg) or ±5ºF/±3ºC (whichever is greater)
|Emissivity:||0.1 to 1.00 Adjustable|
|Field of view:||13:1|
|Dimensions:||82 x 42 x 160mm|
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our thermometers and temperature meters please contact Accepta's technical support team.