Accepta's innovative SafeOx “Smart” chlorine dioxide generator system uses state-of-the-art computer controlled technology to create an incredibly safe, versatile generator capable of producing carefully controlled amounts of consistently high purity chlorine dioxide at varying volumes up to 100 grams of per hour.
Accepta's SafeOx “Smart” generator offers unrivalled flexibility using an innovative on-board computer system which allows a single generator to be used for small, medium or large demand applications, producing from 0-30 g/h to 0-100 g/h of high purity chlorine dioxide.
Additional SafeOx “Smart” generating units are also available to suit larger volume applications.
Accepta's SafeOx “Smart” generator system uses patented technology to maintain the quality and purity of generated chlorine dioxide by eliminating chemical degradation; often a problem with conventional generators when used on small flow applications.
This “smart” technology also acts to significantly improve safety by eliminating the potential for dangerous leaks of concentrated chlorine dioxide.
Accepta's SafeOx “Smart” chlorine dioxide generator system offers a number of significant benefits including:
- Improved safety – smart control technology eliminates the possibility of chlorine dioxide leaks
- Unrivalled flexibility – one highly versatile SafeOx “Smart” generator can be used for small, medium or large demand applications, producing from 0-30 g/h to 0-100 g/h of high purity chlorine dioxide
- Consistently high purity – smart control technology works to avoid chemical degradation of the generated chlorine dioxide to maintain both stream quality and consistency
- Automatic monitoring - automatically monitor levels of chlorine dioxide and/or chlorite residual. Remote monitoring capabilities are pre-installed
- Cost effective – full data monitoring and control facilities allowing operators to fine tune system operation to ensure maximum
Monitoring Chlorine Dioxide
All Accepta SafeOx “Smart” generators can be fitted with optional sensors allowing its integrated smart technology to automatically monitor levels of chlorine dioxide and/or chlorite residual in the water without the need for additional analysers.
The control system will also allow remote monitoring.
The SafeOx generating system is based on an incredibly versatile “smart” technology that offers unrivalled flexibility.
Each Accepta generator uses an innovative on-board computer control system which allows a single generator to be used for small, medium or large demand applications, producing from 0-30 g/h to 0-100 g/h of high purity chlorine dioxide.
Additional SafeOx “Smart” generating units are also available to suit larger volume applications. Please contact Accepta for additional information and specification support.
Generator operation, servicing and maintenance are all made easy using the user-friendly on-board computer control system. This system allows the levels and purity of the chlorine dioxide stream to be accurately monitored, helping operators to fine tune system operation to ensure maximum yield is achieved.
The system also allows full data monitoring and reporting allowing operators to easily track and log all maintenance operations, chemical consumption, treatment regimes and chemical dosing rates.
- Wall mounted generator for easy installation
- User friendly, multi-language control panel
- Remote monitoring capabilities pre-installed
- 0-30g/h to 100g/h generation options controlled via on-board control panel
- Fully integrated maintenance programme
- Full data monitoring and reporting – track and log all maintenance operations, chemical consumption and treatment regimes (chlorine dioxide and/or chlorite dependent on optional sensors selected)
- Chemical precursor switch level
- Retaining bund for chemical precursors.
- Cover panel.
- Chlorine dioxide gas sensor.
- Chlorine dioxide water sensor (range 0 to 2ppm).
- Chlorine dioxide water sensor (range 0 to 1ppm).
- Customized back panel and cover.
- 100g/h to 2,000 g/h capacity generators available on request.
General Operating Requirements
- Installation location – secure, clean, dry location, ideally internal.
- Temperature – between 1°C and 43°C.
- Feed-water - potable standards, 1 to 7 bar, 200 l/h
- Electrical supply - 100-240 v, 0.5 KWh
- Dimensions - Depth 30cm x width 102cm x height 87cm
- Weight -35 kg
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our chlorine dioxide generators please contact Accepta's technical support team.