Accepta is located in the historic city of Manchester, United Kingdom and specialises in the supply of high performance speciality chemical chemicals, analysis equipment, pumps, controllers and plant. We serve industrial and process water and waste water treatment chemicals; speciality chemicals, water testing kits and water quality analysis equipment; reagents, dosing pumps, meters and control equipment.
Accepta is an equal opportunities employer.
Supply Chain Manager - Manchester, UK
Accepta is a leading supplier of high performance water treatment chemicals and equipment, based in Manchester UK, with sales around the world. To support our next phase of growth, we are recruiting a Supply Chain Manager.
The Supply Chain Manager will be accountable for:
- Management and optimisation of the stock
- 3PL Warehouse and shipping operations
- Compliance with legal & SHEQ requirements
- Technical interface with some suppliers
- Maintaining performance measures and driving improvement
Candidates must have:
- A strong track-record in Chemicals supply chain, stock management and transportation
- A strong understanding of the Legal requirements (ADR, Reach, COSHH, MSDS’s, and EBP Directive)
- Commercial acumen
Technical knowledge of water treatment applications (in boilers, cooling systems, closed systems and waste water) is not a pre-requisite, but would be an advantage.
A competitive salary, company car and benefits are offered for the right candidate.
Please send your details including up to date CV to: