Accepta is located in the historic city of Manchester, United Kingdom and specialises in the supply of high performance speciality chemical chemicals, analysis equipment, pumps, controllers and plant. We serve industrial and process water and waste water treatment chemicals; speciality chemicals, water testing kits and water quality analysis equipment; reagents, dosing pumps, meters and control equipment.
Accepta is an equal opportunities employer.
Water Treatment Sales Engineer
This position is based in Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Accepta is a leading supplier of high performance water and wastewater treatment chemicals, equipment and analysis instruments. We are based in Manchester UK, with sales throughout the UK and internationally.
To deliver our next exciting phase of UK growth, we are recruiting a water treatment sales engineer.
The sales engineer will be accountable for:
- Providing high quality real-time technical support by phone, email and in person, to UK & international customers and prospects
- Assembling quotes
- Quote follow-up and conversion
- Joint visits to customers and prospects
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong expertise in water treatment (boilers, cooling towers, closed systems, waste water)
- Proven ability to sell to water treatment service companies
- Must live within commuting distance of our office in the Trafford area of Manchester (this role is largely office-based)
A competitive remuneration package is offered for the right candidate.
Accepta’s head office is in Manchester and this role is primarily office-based with some travel.
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: Sales executive, Sales engineer, Water treatment, Wastewater treatment, Waste water treatment, Account management, Field sales, Business development, Telesales, Lead generation, Chemical treatment, Analysis equipment, Technical sales, Chemical sales, Water hygiene, Water treatment sales
If you believe you could really make a difference to what we do and would like to be considered for this role please send your details including up to date CV to:
We look forward to hearing from you.